Involvement: Join the Zenkaikon Staff!
Deadline for 2013 Staff Applications: October 15, 2012
Are you interested in becoming a part of the Zenkaikon staff? Zenkaikon is currently looking for dedicated staff members for several positions. Zenkaikon staff are volunteers who help plan and work at the convention, and are a crucial part of the event.
Read the information below for more details and the link to apply.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have reliable transportation
- Provide at least 2 references
- Be able to work 24 hours over the course of the convention
Benefits of Being Zenkaikon Staff
- Working in a fun and friendly environment with other fans
- Input into the planning of the convention through staff meetings and online discussions
- Eligibility to vote for the Zenkaikon Board of Directors
- At the convention:
- Hotel room for the convention (will room with other staff members)
- Convention badge
- Staff T-shirt
- Meals during convention hours
- Access to the staff room
- Parking reimbursement
- Giving back to your fellow fans by helping to make Zenkaikon a success!
Does this sound like something that might interest you? You can apply to be a Zenkaikon staff member in three steps.