As we press closer to the time of Zenkaikon, here are the things that you all as Gophers need to know!!
THIS INFO CAN BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE: http://zenkaikon.com/gophers.htm
- Make sure you check-in at the Registration desk, there will be sign in/out sheets. You will recieve a card with your "clock in" time on it, which you need to keep on you and turn in along with your Gopher badge at the end of your shift.
- Let us know what times you're available just to double check. If you require special consideration for times, let us know...but keep in mind the rules for how long you need to be on shift to get your refund.
- Please arrive to the con at least 1/2 hour before your shift begins, and arrive 15 minutes early to the registration table for check in at your shift time.
- If you are Day or Full shift, please be available before the Con is open to help with setup. This means 8AM at the latest.
- If you are Night Shift, please be availble by midday (3PM), and stay until closing to help with tear down. Full Shift should also be available for tear down.
- Remember to bring food or money for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if you are Day or Night shift, as only Full shift is provided lunch. You may keep anything you bring in the secure Staff room.
- For Full shift, you will recieve a lunch voucher to be redeemed for your lunch. Please note that you are only provided lunch, so make sure to bring food or money for your breakfast and dinner time meal. You may also keep anything you bring in the secure Staff room.
- Do not leave your post if you are watching a door. There will be people coming around to check on you if you need a bathroom break.
- You must pay registration in full at the beginning of shift, and you will receive your refund at the end of your shift.
Please also keep in mind that we will not be able to provide you a lunch if you sign up for a full day shift on the day of the con. If you sign up at least 3 days before the con (by 10/9), we can get you a lunch as a full day gopher.
Anyone is welcome to sign up for a day or evening shift at con.