Zenkaikon Forums


Official Zenkaikon Discussion Boards

Let your friends know what cons you're going to next

Any discussions welcome here!
Other groups/events welcome to post here with announcements!

Let your friends know what cons you're going to next

Postby PatrickD » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:42 pm

AnimeCons.com has a new feature where you can make a list of all the conventions you have attended or will attend. Then you can look up a convention and see who else is going.

All these AnimeCons.com users have said they'll be at Zenkaikon:
http://www.animecons.com/events/attendees.shtml/1720

Why aren't you on that list? Hop to it! Sign up for the AnimeCons.com Forums and then you can create your own convention log here:
http://www.animecons.com/members/attended.shtml
(The convention log and the AnimeCons.com Forums use the same login, so you only need one account.)

After you've logged your cons, you can even get a spiffy little signature image like I've got:
http://www.animecons.com/members/sigimage.shtml
-PatrickD
AnimeCons.com : http://animecons.com/
The Chibi Project : http://chibiproject.com/
Anime Unscripted : http://animeunscripted.com/
Image
User avatar
PatrickD
n00b
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Newton, MA

Re: Let your friends know what cons you're going to next

Postby Ramothhe » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:23 pm

PatrickD wrote:AnimeCons.com has a new feature where you can make a list of all the conventions you have attended or will attend. Then you can look up a convention and see who else is going.

All these AnimeCons.com users have said they'll be at Zenkaikon:
http://www.animecons.com/events/attendees.shtml/1720

Why aren't you on that list? Hop to it! Sign up for the AnimeCons.com Forums and then you can create your own convention log here:
http://www.animecons.com/members/attended.shtml
(The convention log and the AnimeCons.com Forums use the same login, so you only need one account.)

After you've logged your cons, you can even get a spiffy little signature image like I've got:
http://www.animecons.com/members/sigimage.shtml




Hiii PatrickD , welcome to our forums!! *waves!* We at Zenkaikon looove Animecons.com yes sir!
Zenkaikon Convention Chair Zenkaikon 2014: 4/25-4/27 2014
Chair 2005-2006,2008-2013, Vice-Chair 2007
Delaware Anime Society:C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
DE/PA/NJ and beyond!:Check out our PA Chapter!
User avatar
Ramothhe
Con Chair!
 
Posts: 2314
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:04 pm
Location: South DE/MD area

Re: Let your friends know what cons you're going to next

Postby PatrickD » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:28 am

Ramothhe wrote:Hiii PatrickD , welcome to our forums!! *waves!* We at Zenkaikon looove Animecons.com yes sir!

LOL! :)

Hopefully this helps more people become aware of your con when people who are planning to attend are posting elsewhere (even on non-convention or non-anime forums).
-PatrickD
AnimeCons.com : http://animecons.com/
The Chibi Project : http://chibiproject.com/
Anime Unscripted : http://animeunscripted.com/
Image
User avatar
PatrickD
n00b
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Newton, MA

Re: Let your friends know what cons you're going to next

Postby Ramothhe » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:33 pm

PatrickD wrote:
Ramothhe wrote:Hiii PatrickD , welcome to our forums!! *waves!* We at Zenkaikon looove Animecons.com yes sir!

LOL! :)

Hopefully this helps more people become aware of your con when people who are planning to attend are posting elsewhere (even on non-convention or non-anime forums).



Yeah, that is a nifty feature, the con listings. I just added my own. Kinda fun to go back over all the past cons I've been to =)
Zenkaikon Convention Chair Zenkaikon 2014: 4/25-4/27 2014
Chair 2005-2006,2008-2013, Vice-Chair 2007
Delaware Anime Society:C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
DE/PA/NJ and beyond!:Check out our PA Chapter!
User avatar
Ramothhe
Con Chair!
 
Posts: 2314
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:04 pm
Location: South DE/MD area


Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest