Zenkaikon Forums

Official Zenkaikon Discussion Boards

Northeast Cosplayers Picnic 2009

Any discussions welcome here!
Other groups/events welcome to post here with announcements!

Northeast Cosplayers Picnic 2009

Postby gamergirlx » Wed May 20, 2009 8:11 pm

NECP Spring '09: May 30th, Rose Tree Park

Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009
Place: Around the Gazebo, Rose Tree Park, Media, PA
Time: Noon - 4 or 5 pm usually

Food: Pot luck. Please bring food/beverage or food-related items. There's a Wawa down the street if you really need to grab something last minute. But everybody

Cosplay: Optional. Feel free to, just keep in mind we're outdoors, eating, running around, and it'll probably be warm. So dress appropriately.

Events: Bah, as if we ever plan this kinda thing. I dunno, bring a soccer ball, bring a frisbee or five, there's wide open grass to do whatever.
While we generally don't stay that long, the Delaware County Summer Festival will be ongoing by then so there will be a concert of some sort at 7:30.

Spread the word, and see you there.

xposted from Coscom
Zenkaikon Cosplay Coordinator
---> FORUM RULES <---
---> CONVENTION POLICIES <---
gamergirlx
Head of Cosplay

Re: Northeast Cosplayers Picnic 2009

Postby maxdoe2006 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:51 pm

When will there be another cosplayers Picnic?
Cosplay for Zenkaikon 2009
Sasuke- Team Taka akatsuki
maxdoe2006
Great Otaku

Postby gamergirlx » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:58 pm

well, various cosplay groups do picnics, and I know there are a few local anime fan groups local that do activities. But the NE cosplay picnic itself is usually only once a year.

The Delaware Anime Society picnic is on Sunday June 28th, though, and that's only in a couple weeks. It's fun. More info on that event can be found here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/das-announce/message/231. And you may want to check out the club website(http://www.delawareanimesociety.com/index.html) to learn about all the other activities they do. :)
Zenkaikon Cosplay Coordinator
---> FORUM RULES <---
---> CONVENTION POLICIES <---
gamergirlx
Head of Cosplay

Postby maxdoe2006 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Why does everything in life fall in line of work weekend. I need another job eventhough I have two jobs. My normal job and not real job. Go figure it's the not real job that always gives me the problems to do things. I would like to go but I have to work. Also gamergirlx I just figured out who you were because you looked so familiar. I took a picture of you when you were Toshirou Hitsugaya and Allen Walker at Zenkaikon. Your pictures are on my youtube section. Your cosplays are always the best looking.
Cosplay for Zenkaikon 2009
Sasuke- Team Taka akatsuki
maxdoe2006
Great Otaku

Return to Off-Topic Discussion