Zenkaikon Forums

Official Zenkaikon Discussion Boards

J-Fashion Enthusiasts!!

Any discussions welcome here!
Other groups/events welcome to post here with announcements!

J-Fashion Enthusiasts!!

Postby midorijen » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:18 pm

Hello all! I'm glad to hear all this great news about the return of Zenkaikon :D

This also means I have a venue for a local J-fashion show! Some of you may be familiar with the Intro to Lolita fashion show this past year of my making. I will be hosting a much larger and broader show this upcoming year which is where I need some help!!

I am looking for enthusiasts to MODEL Mori Girl/Kei, Visual Kei, Gyaru, Fairy Kei (Lolita slots have been filled).
Please PM me if you can 1) purchase your registration and 2) can dedicate yourself to this project via rehearsals and such.
- All wardrobe must be provided by the model for the respective style and outfit they intend to model.
- All hair & makeup must be completed by the model (or associate) for the show - there will NOT be anyone to do makeup & hair right before the show as there is very little prep time and models MUST COME READY TO WALK THE RUNWAY.

A form will be available soon. As we currently do NOT have a date & location all applicants interested MUST be flexible with the schedule until the date & location are finalized.

The aim is to educate and amuse new and old fans of the different styles. Thank you and I look forward to prospective models :D
midorijen
Otaku

Re: J-Fashion Enthusiasts!!

Postby westen182 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:05 pm

Did this already pass or is it yet to happen? o.o
If it is yet to happen... when is it..?
Fri - Human!Applejack
Sat am - Human!Bunnymund
Sat pm - Taiga Aisaka
Sun - Princess Anna
*Anna for the ball
westen182
Otaku

Re: J-Fashion Enthusiasts!!

Postby midorijen » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:27 am

westen182 wrote:Did this already pass or is it yet to happen? o.o
If it is yet to happen... when is it..?

Sorry for the late reply, I don't visit the forum often. This has NOT passed yet, this is for 2012 Zenkaikon :) Date, time, location will be announced when available!
midorijen
Otaku

Return to Off-Topic Discussion