Zenkaikon is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated staff to help us celebrate our seventh annual convention. There are currently positions available in several departments, so if you’ve been interested in learning about the inner workings of a fandom convention, now is a perfect chance! Zenkaikon staff are volunteers who help plan and work at the convention, and are a crucial part of the event!
Here is a list of departments accepting applications.
How do you qualify, you ask? In order to apply, you should:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have reliable transportation
- Be able to provide at least two references
- Be able to work 24 hours over the course of the convention
Benefits of Being Zenkaikon Staff
- Working in a fun and friendly environment with other fans
- Input into the planning of the convention through staff meetings and online discussions
- Eligibility to vote for the Zenkaikon Board of Directors
- At the convention:
- Hotel room for the convention (will room with other staff members)
- Convention badge
- Staff T-shirt
- Meals during convention hours
- Access to the staff room
- Parking reimbursement
- Giving back to your fellow fans by helping to make Zenkaikon a success!
Does this sound like something that might interest you? Complete the staff application in order to apply.
We look forward to having you join us!